- Medusa Group was awarded for their interior design of Hala Koszyki!
Their won in a category Export Piece of Art in the Architecture of the Year in Silesian Voivodeshipcompetition.
- Their work is a proof, that "commercial" does not mean poor, and a modernization can be a perfect revitalization, which is designed respecting the place and its history.
- Hala Koszyki received the Architectural Prize of the Mayor of Warsaw (of the year 2016) in the category: the best commercial building. It also won the main prize - Grand Prix 2016!
- Koszyki as the Revitalized Object of the Year - as a result of September Eurobuild Awards in Architecture, we were honored in the category of Object Revival of the Year.
- In September 2017, we received the Prime Property Prize 2017 in the category of Investments of the Year in the Retail Space Market! The evaluation criteria were: quality of the project, realization of implementation time, commercialization process, innovative solutions, architecture, and impact of investments on the environment and economy of the region.
In the same category, the following projects were nominated: Galeria Grodova, CH Posnania, Hala Koszyki, Galeria Metropolis and extension of Atrium Promenada.
- In February 2017, Hala Koszyki was awarded the Property Design Awards 2017 in the categories of "design - interior - shopping centers" and "form - shopping center".
“The Property Design Awards 2017 are distinctions awarded to commercial real estate developers and public works developers whose investments are characterized by high quality design, finishing works and respect for the tradition of the place where they are built” – said Robert Posytek, editor-on-chief of Propertynews.pl
The popular portal Culture Trip recommends Koszyki as one of the most "instagrammable" spots in Warsaw. A view from the first floor of the Hall, from which the unique metal roof structure and the original bricks from the early 20th century are clearly visible, was announced particularly photogenic and worthy of sharing on Instagram. Read more here.
- "For resurrection of Hala Koszyki in its full glory" - the JEMS Architekci design studio was awarded in January 2017 in the "Stołek i noga od stołka" poll taken by Gazeta Stołeczna. The editorial staff of the newspaper appreciated the project of Koszyki, rewarding architects with a “Stołek” award. As Mateusz Świetorzecki admits to JEMS, it is important for the studio to emphasize the importance of architecture and to restore the symbolic place in the city in a new way.
“The award is an important distinction for our design studio, it also emphasizes the significance of architecture and restoring the iconic landmark in a new way” - said Mateusz Świętorzecki, JEMS Architekci.
- In December 2016, we were awarded with the TOPBulider title and statuette, granted for "the highest quality building products and solutions, and the applications of modern architectural, construction, material and technological solutions." You can read more about the competition here.
In November 2016, CIJ - established in 1995, English-language magazine for Central and Eastern European real estate development and industry, awarded Hala Koszyki in the prestigious New Concept of the Year category.
- In November 2016, Warsaw Insider - the online guide to Warsaw most popular attractions, honored Hala Koszyki with annual “Talk of the Town” award. You can read more at www.warsawinsider.pl
- "The artism of architects, who combined the preserved and reconstructed fragments of the Art Nouveau market hall and the new office building with the urban tissue of the very strict center of Warsaw" – it is a part of Jury decision of the prestigious BRICK AWARD 2017 competition, which awarded Koszyki an award in the category Building in Urban Buildings! The competition points out the most innovative and interesting architectural objects in Poland, which were built with use of ceramic materials. The project of revitalized Hala Koszyki by JEMS Architekci design studio was appreciated for breathing life into a forgotten and destroyed public place, mentioning constantly growing number of visitors as an evidence.
- On March 20 2017, Koszyki won the award in the POLAND ARCHITECTURE XXL plebiscite! The competition, which has been taking place for 9 years, summarizes the achievements of Polish architects from the last 12 months. Revitalization of Koszyki was chosen by the Jury as the best object in the category of Cubature / public performance.
- Innovation of the Year, Shopping Centre – in this category in February 2018 Hala Koszyki and Griffin Real Etstae was awarded by Retail Institute. – Hala Koszyki has created the new category and definition of downtown centers fusing elements of trade and entertainment, becoming benchmark for experts from retail branch in Europe – says Anna Szmeja, CEO of Retail Institute.
- In III edition of Property Design Awards Jury has awarded Hala Koszyki with Special Prize. Plebiscite organised by Propertydesign.pl is selecting the best commercial and public projects in Poland.
- English-language month periodical ”Warsaw Insider” distinguishes Hala Koszyki with prize City Buzz. It is the title admitted in Best of Warsaw 2017 – which are the prizes for the best places and gastronomic persons on the Warsaw map.